Monday, July 18, 2011

{untitled}

First off, a good day to you, my reader! I hope that this posting finds you in good spirits. After searching the Internet for a way to personally contribute to the world within the Internet, I've finally arrived at blogging, a form of e-journaling that chronicles the thoughts and lives of the authors. Although not as convenient or as simplistic as Facebook or Twitter, I believe that with a little work, this could be something I could learn to appreciate.

The title of my blog, 365/2 Days, is inspired by you, the reader. While I could post my ramblings upon any series of media that I choose, it would be an incomplete effort if these posts never reached the hearts of those who read it. If I can be an inspiration to those who read to enrich the lives of those they meet, then that, in itself, would bring me satisfaction. Simply put...you, my friend, complete this blog.

This blog, one of three that I am launching, is meant specifically for my artistic expression, so I will be posting my original poetry and musical efforts here for you!

Now, the time is 5:31pm and I need to shower and be at work by 6, so for now, I will post the first of many pieces to come, so please enjoy!

No comments: